Guess what? We're getting married in exactly one year from today!!! I can't wait! (But I can...so much to do!) October 23, 2010, here we come!
So the weather is gorgeous today. Sunny, low 70s, light cool breeze, warm in the sun. It's perfect. I hope it's exactly like this next year. Maybe slightly warmer, but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.
So far to date this is what I've accomplished:
1. Booked a venue: Kindred Oaks in Georgetown, TX
2. Chose the bridal party (yay, Leesa, Jenna and Sar!)
3. Bought a dress: David's Bridal (thanks Gma!)
4. Bought my jewelry: Overstock (thanks Mom!)
5. 2 or 4 paper flower bouquets complete (the rest will be complete this weekend and then look for a post about it)
6. Visited/researched catering (it's the next step)
So far that's it, but lots (and I mean lots more to come!) Yay! One more year!