Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Real Wedding Recap

This weekend our friends, Mandy and Jarred, got married. And it was freakin' gorgeous! They couldn't have picked a more perfect day. It was sunny and 80 here in Austin, Texas.

We arrived at 4pm to help set up for the ceremony and reception. There were many small, cute details that only a future bride would notice. The tables were all labeled by local Austin sites (instead of numbers), there was a basket of kids activities, a home-made card box and a whole table of family photos. All the little details were to-die-for!

Here are a few pictures for their big day:


I love this picture! Look how excited she looks in the mirror!


Check out her killer shoes. And for those of you that read Weddingbee I believe these are close, if not the same, as Miss Fro Yo's shoes.


The happy couple!


The wedding party, complete with bridesmaid dresses from Anthropologie!


Look at the cute custom bride and groom toppers. They also had their cats, Pino and Cheddar made.

Since I've been planning my wedding now for awhile, going to this wedding only made me more anxious. I wish we could get married now. I'm so excited to have my special day. I guess I'll just have to wait til October! Haha.


One last picture of me and my handsome mister! Hope ya'll had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. I love how they inverted the colors of the dresses and bouquets, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone looks beautiful! Those are great shoes too :-) I think they are called Carrie or a play on that... modeled after the Manolo's called Something Blue worn by Carrie in the Sex and The City movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I thought those were the shoes from Sex and the City. It was a really fun time. I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete