Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wedding Photos and Christmas Cards

Now that we've got our professional photos back from our wonderful photographer, Nathan Russell, we're trying to figure out what to do with them. One thing I knew I wanted to do was send out a personalized Christmas cards this year using one or some of our wedding pics.

I've used Shutterfly in the past to order prints and make photo books of our engagement pictures, as well as my boudoir shoot for my mister. I've also recently ordered our wedding thank you cards from there as well. Check them out:

Courtesy of Shutterfly

I decided to use a photo that we took on our honeymoon for the thank you card. The card was very easy to design so I knew I needed to go back when Christmas rolled around.

I decided Shutterfly must be the place for photo Christmas cards. These are the wedding pictures that I wanted to use:





I have these in color and black and white. However, I do think the black and white is more romantic. Which photo do you like the best?

Now on to the cards. Here are some of my favorites:





All courtesy of Shutterfly

Aren't these cards just the cutest? There are some many options it's hard to narrow it down. Which card do you think works the best with my photo?

Here's a link to the full list if you want to order your Christmas cards on Shutterfly as well.

***I am writing this post to get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly. If you have a blog, you should do it too!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I think my favorite is either #2 or #4 because you can see both of your faces clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so many beautiful photos!! I love the Merry Christmas one with plaid... so pretty!!

    I just ordered our Christmas cards last night with a wedding photo and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Photos! All of them are beautiful!!! I ordered our Chirstmasa cards from Shutterfly and they turned out wonderful.
    I'm finally back into the blogging world so I have a lot of catching up to do! I hope you are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. membuat taruhan sepakbola online ilegal bagi petaruh sepak bola di sini di Amerika Serikat. Banyak orang Amerika merasa bahwa hal ini akan gagal sama seperti upaya lain untuk melarang “kejahatan”, dan juga tidak perlu, karena industri menjadi semakin diatur sendiri.
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    hobiqq
    rajawaliqq
    http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/

    ReplyDelete