Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello!

Just thought I'd write first to introduce myself. My name's Jenn and I'm a hopefully-bride-to-be. Haha weird right. Well basically I'm waiting for my man to save up money to get me a ring. So it's pretty much a sure thing but I've got to sit around waiting until it happens. The suspense is seriously killing me. :)

Here's a little bit about me. I live in Austin, TX and met my man at my old job. I asked him to come out with my friends to celebrate my birthday 3 years ago and the rest is history - magical history. I work at Whole Foods now decorating cakes. My man works at a cabinet company. We spend most of our free time watching movies, TV or playing video games. We also have two fury friends, Miss Olive and Miss River.

I hope you enjoy reading the adventures of a future (hopefully- fingers crossed) bride-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment