Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For the Love of Aerosmith....and my Man

What started all this wedding talk? Two things: Guitar Hero and Aerosmith. So my man made me a deal, if I could get all the achievements on Guitar Hero Aerosmith, he'd give me what I want. Which he knows is a ring. For those of you that game, on the xBox 360 you get achievement when you play games. There are 50 achievements for this particular game.

And for those of you that know me at all, you know I love a challenge and I DO NOT back down. So what did I do? I got my Aerosmith guitar and my game and went downstairs to my xBox and starting rocking out! I was a girl on a mission. I got all my individual achievements (minus one - I'll get to that in a minute.) Then I got my friend from work to come over to help me get all the two-person achievements. I even got online and played strangers to get more achievements.

So I was down to one more - ONE stinking achievement. An impossible one too. I think I probably tried to just get through the song ummm I'd say close to 50 times and I can't even get through it. I not only have to get through the song but I have to get over 300,000 points...eek!

I tried and I thought that was the important thing. I want back to my man and asked if he'd make one measly little exception. His answer? NOPE. Meanie! I've considered finding an expert Guitar Hero player to get the final achievement for me. But then I wouldn't be earning it on my own so that's out. Any ideas on how to get one last achievement? Only one away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment