Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Dream

This is what I want my wedding to be if at all possible. I want simple and classic, colorful, elegant, outdoors, personal. I want it to outside, the reception preferably in my backyard or a family member or friend's backyard. I found the perfect place for the ceremony: a free chapel in the hill country. It's small but very personal.


Isn't it gorgeous? It's call Chapel Dulcinea. It's connected to some business school called the Wizard Academy and might just be the most perfect place for a wedding ever! It only seats about 15, but there's standing room for about 65. I plan on a very simple, short ceremony so I don't think it'll be a problem for people to stand. I'll make sure all the elderly people will have a seat and hopefully no one else will mind standing for 20 minutes.


I would love love love for our friend or ordain the ceremony. I love him to death, as does my man, and it would be an extra personal touch. I am planning on walking down the aisle by myself. I've been on my own for awhile now and feel it's most appropriate to make this step alone.

Now for the reception. I want it in a backyard as mentioned above. I want it in the early evening. Candles, lanterns, twinkle lights all a-glow. Basic bbq for dinner and of course a gorgeous cake ;).

I think that's all the plans I have right now for my dream but there's definitely more to come! Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment