Saturday, August 15, 2009

Big Freakin' News!!!

I'm engaged! I'm gonna be a Mrs!!! (someday soon!!!) It was a total surprise and I'm so so so so so excited! Haha, a bit enthusiastic huh?

Ok so here's the skinny: I came home from work last Saturday and ask my man if we were gonna do anything that night...just curious, really. He said we could do whatever I wanted to do. Well, dinner and a movie is my favorite activity for date night so that's what we did.

We started at the Macaroni Grill...best Italian food. We split the Chicken Parm and it was yummy. Then we headed to the movies to see G.I. Joe. It was pretty entertaining. Then we did something really fun, grocery shopping...haha.

So we get home and it's late and I'm just sitting on the couch checking my email and he comes up behind me, kneeling down...eeekk!! And he starts with a, "well Jennyboo, I don't think you knew this, but tonight has been a celebration..." I was like what. He whipped on the ring box and I'm thinking are you serious?!?!?! I didn't even think he had the ring yet. Oh my god!!! Put it on my finger already...haha. Then I just sat there and stared at him and smiled and kissed him and stared and smiled some more.

What a delightful night! I can't wait to be his forever lady!

Oh yeah, and the ring (it's freakin' gorgeous!):

No comments:

Post a Comment