Monday, August 31, 2009

Shout-Outs: The Generosity of My Family and Friends

I've only been engaged for less than a month and my family and friends have already been so unbelievably generous with the upcoming wedding. I love them all so much. That's why I call them my friends and family. I'm going to give some shout-outs now and I'm sure I'll have to add to this as the date gets closer.

My Dad - he has generously offered to pay for a good majority of the event
My Mom - she is helping me with all things graphic/computer-y (she designs websites for a living!)
My Big Sis - so far, she's just been an awesome co-MOH
Leesa (co-MOH) - she's jumped right in with the planning, visiting venues and going to bridal shops
Jenna - she has offered to pay for my hair and make-up and her enthusiasm is unparalleled
Carol (my dad's girlfriend) - offered to send me her unused dress to try on or sell
My Gma - offered to pay for my wedding dress if I have it made
Kristen - work friend who has offered to help with invites and go to Bridal Extravaganza with me


So far so good. Thank you all so much for all your volunteered help so early in the planning stages. I can't wait to see what our end result with be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment