Monday, September 21, 2009

We've Got a Date!!!

So it's official!!! We're getting married on October 23, 2010 at Kindred Oaks in Georgetown, TX. Yay! I'm gonna be a wife a little over a year from now!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My whole thought process was find a venue, get a date. It worked out perfectly. Well pretty perfectly. We were hoping for November, but alas November was all booked up. So we settled on the end of October.

It's gonna be great out. We wanted fall so that all our guests won't melt in the hot Texas weather. I think October will do the trick. Especially since we're planning on a dusk ceremony followed by a nighttime reception outside.

All I can think about is how happy I'm going to be a little over a year from now dancing out under the stars with my brand new husband! (ooo husband, that sounds weird) Weeee! :)

How did you feel when you finally booked your wedding venue?

***Excuse all the "!"s. I'm just very very excited!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting for you!!! And you don't even have to wait ridiculously long =] I really like your idea of having a dusk ceremony...then you can party all the way into the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - that IS very exciting...I remember that feeling well! Be warned, you'll think it's kind of far out...but the time flies faster than you think!

    ReplyDelete