Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gettin' My Hair Did and My Make-Up Done

Way back when I told ya'll that my awesome bridesmaid, Jenna, and my other awesome friend, Katie, offered to pay for me to get my make-up and hair done on my wedding day. I have great friends! (Originally I was planning on doing both myself. I don't know if you've noticed a trend, but I plan or planned on doing almost everything myself. Can you say CRAZY?!?!?!)

Ok back to hair and make-up. Jenna graciously searched hi and low on the internet for the perfect salon for my big day. She decided on Keep Austin Gorgeous. Their prices were right and it seemed like they could handle our group of five. And bonus, they're not far from my house or our venue!

I went in for my free consultation on Thursday and met with Kelli. She was great! She gave me a tour of the place. They just expanded next door so they can now handle two wedding parties at the same time without the two parties interrupting each other. They also have a kitchen so we can bring breakfast and drinks in that day! So I signed on the dotted line, handed over a deposit check and walked out even more excited for October 23rd to get here!



They can do just about anything with my hair that I can imagine and offer airbrush make-up and temporary eyelash extensions (I think they last three days or something) if I want them. I can't wait to hang out here with my three awesome bridesmaids and my mom and chow down on some breakfast tacos and mimosas!

Up next: What I want my hair and make-up to look like!

How'd you find your salon? Have you had airbrush make-up before? (I'm curious how it works)

No comments:

Post a Comment