Monday, April 5, 2010

Stylin' and Profilin'

Hair and Make-Up! Who doesn't love gettin' all prettified? Especially when you get to follow it up with putting on a pretty white dress too!

Let's start with my hair inspiration. I want a retro look. My dress channels a bit of the 1940s so I want that to carry through with my 'do.

Source

Source



Last three: KAG gallery

It's a lot of waves and curls. How cute would it be if all my girls went with this theme too?

Ok and again I want the retro theme to carry through to my make-up. Here are a couple inspiration photos.


Source

It's pretty much a dark eye and a bold lip. But do I go red or pink on the lips?

Where did you get your hair and make-up inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that picture of Tyra! My first vote is for pink on the lips, but why not take some pics and see which looks best? My hair inspiration is half up half down- I posted some pics on my blog. For makeup? I am thinking about that now...more on the "natural" side... highlighting the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara...those hairstyles are gorgeous! If I had longer hair I might be inclined to do my hair like that. And yes, I'm leaning more towards the pink, but I like your suggestion of trying both out to see which looks better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete