Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What I Wish Were Underneath

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'll be wearing a "not-so-sexy" slip thing under my dress because it's really the only thing that'll hold everything in or in place on my wedding day. However....it's totally not what I really want to be wearing under my dress. Especially when it comes off later that night.

Here's what I'd rather spend my wedding night wearing:


There's the classic bridal lingerie.

Or...


...there's something with a bit more of the "bau-chica-bauwow" factor. My mister loves blue so I could go the blue route or something with a extra bit of sexiness like corset/garter set.

There will definitely be some quick changing in the bathroom so my mister doesn't have to see the unsightly dress undergarment. His eyes will only see what should be under my dress (in my dream world anyways.)

What are ya'll doing about your wedding night lingerie? Are you able to wear it under your dress or are you gonna have to do a quick switch-a-roo in the hotel room too? (haha...that rhymed!)

1 comment:

  1. I will be wearing it under my dress hopefully! And purchasing some lingerie for the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete