Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Family Reunion

We spent our Memorial Day weekend with the mister's family. His sister (and one of our bridesmaids, Tiffani) was hosting a family reunion at her ranch a couple hours outside Austin. As far as I can tell, a great time was had by all.

It got me thinking, a wedding is really just a big family reunion. Sure, some friends are thrown in the mix, but aren't friends really family too?

I can't wait for our wedding to be here. It's less than five months away now! I'm dying to see friends I haven't seen in over a year and family I haven't seen in even longer. I want our special day to be a big ole' reunion. I want everyone to just relax and have fun. Kick up their heels and dance the night away!

What mood are you aiming for with your wedding? Are you as excited as me to see all your family and friends that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment