Thursday, May 27, 2010

Every Heart Beats True for the Red, White & Blue...

Yes, I'm singing "You're a Grand Ole Flag" to you....wasn't it puuuurty? Haha, back in the day I was quite the patriotic song fanatic. I mean, I still am, but just not to the same degree.

Anyways, that's not what this post is about. Focus, Jenn, focus! Okay, back on track. I'm talking about color schemes for weddings, of course. Way back in August (man that seems like centuries ago) I was planning our wedding with blue and red (and white obviously) in mind.

When I told my mom, she immediately expressed concern that it might look a bit too patriotic. I agreed (sort of), but thought I could do it tastefully enough to where it didn't come off all American pride wedding. However, if you've been faithfully reading my blog, which I know all of you have :), then you know we're no longer using red and blue as our colors.

But I thought in honor of the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend I would show you some of my favorite blue and red inspiration boards.





Here's my original inspiration board too.


Well ladies, have a great Memorial Day Weekend and happy beginning of Summer! See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one...so beautiful and chic...I think it would be a great wedding theme that would still be classy. Love the shoes in the first one. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial Day! I love your layouts- very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete