Do you ever just stop and look at your boyfriend (or girlfriend) and think, "God I love this person!" The feeling just overwhelms you, right? Well, it got me thinking, what are the little things that make me love Mr. P so much? So I did what I always do, I made a list.
1. He makes me laugh everyday. I once told him if he makes me laugh at least once a day it's a great day. He doesn't even have to but he does. This is by far the most important thing on this list.
2. He's cute. For some reason I feel the need to catcall or whistle at him when he walks from the bed to the bathroom in his boxers.
3. He's got an even cuter butt. I seriously have to use restraint not to slap him on the butt every time he walks by.
4. He sings to me. Badly, but still he sings. And he comes up with his own songs too.
5. He's sweet. He takes me to dinner when I don't get the promotion at work that I wanted so badly.
6. He's supportive. He gets angry at my bosses when I don't get the promotion that I wanted so badly.
7. He loves me. He takes me to chick-flicks without complaining. He's even the one to suggest it sometimes!
8. He's practical. He teaches me how to shoot zombies in the head. You never know when the next apocalypse might happen.
9. He's a sugaraholic just like me. He likes Dr. Pepper just as much as I do and loves sweets, especially the ones I make for him.
10. He's got a nook that I fit perfectly in. Seriously, when I hug him we fit together like two Legos. God, that sounded dorky.
11. He makes me smile. I still get this huge grin on my face every time I come home to him.
12. He's nurturing. He's gonna be a great dad someday. I can just tell.
13. He's a total geek. He's comfortable enough to dance around and do weird things in front of me without getting embarrassed.
14. We can enjoy silence together. And it's not awkward at all. I hate awkward silences.
There are plenty more, but I won't bore you with more of my reasons. What are your reasons for loving your man or woman?