Thursday, July 16, 2009

Obsessed??? Who Me???

Haha yes, well in case you couldn't tell from my first post I may be a bit obsessed at the moment with weddings. Rather, my future wedding, which isn't even scheduled yet. Basically I want to know what I'm getting myself into...a bit of a head start if you will. I simply want to see roughly how much it would cost to pull off what I want and how many guests I'm looking at...things like that.

Although now I admit, I've gotten into color schemes, invites, flowers, all sorts of stuff. But I overwhelm no one but myself with all these details. That is of course, only until I officially get engaged. Then it's a whole new story. But for now I live in my fantasy wedding world all by myself! Please don't judge me...I'm just being a dreaming girl who is in love with her man and wants to spend forever with him. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jenn... You DO have a way with words. :) Thanks for sharing this. Very entertaining...

    ReplyDelete