Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Lesson in Patience

I wouldn't exactly call myself a patient person. I try and I can be but I'm just not very good at it. I know that the proposal is coming. It's just that it may not happen for another 5 months. 5 months?!?! Eeekk! I don't want to have to wait that long. I'm already so excited for it to happen...to be on my way to Mrs.-hood.

I want to explain though. I'm not just excited so I can say I'm married or get a ring or plan a wedding. Those are all just bonuses. I want to be married because I love what it symbolizes. Being with someone for the rest of my life, someone who gets me, knows everything about me, knows how to make me smile, make me laugh. That's what I want. That's what I have to wait (as patiently as I possibly can) for for possibly another 5 months.

So in the meantime, to keep myself occupied I plan and dream of what will be and my exciting future with the love of my life. So get ready for all the stuff I'm planning for my future "big day" whenever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment