Saturday, January 2, 2010
So I kind of suck and just realized that I totally forgot that Cross Country Wed awarded me an award for my blog back in October and I never followed the protocol. Whoops! Sorry Cross Country!
So now, 7 things about myself:
1. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. However, as soon as it's over, I hate having all the decorations up and want them to go away immediately so that my life can return to normal! (I will be un-decorating later today.)
2. I have craft ADD. I love to craft but can never stick with something long enough to finish it most times. I scrapbook, knit, sew, etc.
3. I never played a video game (other than a couple random Atari games when I was super tiny) until I met my now fiance and now I'm absolutely in love. I never knew how much fun it'd be to shoot zombie or harvest pinatas. I know, what a dork!
4. I am super duper organized about life. I have lists for lists for lists. If only I put all the lists in one place instead of on random receipts and gum wrappers I find in my purse.
5. My favorite board game is Monopoly, but I seem to suck at it. Every time I play with my sister she beats me and then I proceed to ban her from the game. Just ask her, I'm crazy.
6. I bleed orange, but not the nasty burnt orange that the rest of the Texans bleed down here, but my wonderful bright Syracuse! I went to SU for four years but have been watching SU basketball since I was 3 (my parents went too) and love that we're in the middle of basketball season right now!!!
7. I just recently discovered Zumba at my gym. It's like Latin aerobics and it's wonderful. Lots of booty shakin' and poppin'. I'm completely addicted.
Here are my 7 favorite blogs that I'm currently following:
1. Ten Twenty-Three Ten
2. Gettin' Hitched
3. Lucky in Love
4. Life, Love...and Disney
5. "I Do" at the Zoo
6. Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours.
7. Have your Cake, and Eat It Too
Yay ladies....keep up the awesome writing!!!