Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Heart Nathan Russell

Simply put, I heart my photographer big time. I know I've shown y'all some of his amazing work with our engagement shoot and my boudoir shoot, but I swear, he just keeps getting better and better.
Let me start at the beginning though. Let's start with how I found the fabulous Nathan Russell. One day I was perusing Weddingbee and I was searching the local Austin board when I came across a thread about an awesome deal on a photographer. I just happened to be in the market for a photographer so I clicked on the link.

It lead to Nathan Russell's website. Basically he is in the process of growing his wedding portfolio, so he was offering five lucky brides one hell of a deal! The deal included an engagement shoot, a bridal session (or in my case, a boudoir) and an entire day of wedding photography. (Oh yeah, and he may be throwing in a second shooter on the wedding day!) All for the small price of five hundred buckaroos! And to top it all off, after the wedding he's going to give us a $500 gift certificate to use on his site to order an album or prints.

Now, if you don't think he's totally awesome yet, let me share a little more. My boudoir session was his first and because it was so successful, he has decided to offer the option to all his future clients! How awesome is that?!

Oh, and he just informed me that he'd like to throw in a photo booth set-up, complete with background and props, for no additional charge. I think he must be psychic because two days before I decided to scrap the whole photo booth plan because I just couldn't figure out how to do it and decided it wasn't that important. Now I get to have an awesome photo booth and I don't even have to worry about it!


Do you have a crush on your photographer? Where did you find yours? And are you planning on a photo booth at your wedding?

***I'm not getting paid to say any of these nice things about Nathan. He's just awesome and everyone should know it!

1 comment:

  1. We just did a post on Photo Booths at weddings! Such a fun way to make memories and entertain guests!!

    ReplyDelete